Thank you sooooo much to my lovely friend and fellow blogger Jessica over at Fat Bottom Gal for the nomination for the ‘Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award’ and ‘Liebster Award’ for new bloggers. I really am speechless… I am THAT chuffed to be nominated.
As part of being nominated, I have been set some questions to answer, so here goes 😀
- If you could travel in time where would you go and why? I would love to walk around Victorian London. I’ve always had an interest in the period, and would love to spend some time seeing what it was really like.
- What songs most speaks to your heart? Wow, there are lots. I’m a sucker for song lyrics and it really does depend on my mood. Some special songs to me though are: This I promise you-‘N Sync, Amazed- Lonestar (Our wedding song), I hope you dance- Leanne Womack and My answer is you- Brian Littrell (Penny was born to this song accidentally being on repeat)
- How do you find inspiration for you blog? I basically live it with my inspiration. I try and blog about the day to day stuff involving my life as a mummy to a 14 year old, 11 year old and an 11 month old. I also blog about my photography.
- What are you most passionate about? I should really say being a mummy right? Most days that would be my answer, but I am also passionate about basically trying to be the best you can be- whatever that means to you. I like to express positivity and try and support others to do the same thing.
- Why did you start blogging? I have blogged on and off for YEARS. It started off as a sort of online journal for me to be able to look back on, however over the past few years has progressed from blogging for UNI, and now returned to a sort of journal style online journal again. However I’m keen for people to read it this time 😀
- What is your biggest fear? Something bad happening to my family
- Who is your dream dinner party guest? Someone who isn’t a good cook and isn’t fussy
- What you love most about where you live? I love that I live in London, but it’s actually quite peaceful and away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show or film? I would say Jeremy Kyle :p “YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!”
- What is the best mistake you’ve ever made? Ellie, Look away now! Not really a mistake, but not planned and could have been a very different outcome. Wouldn’t be without the emo, moody face now of course!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Somewhere rural, but not totally isolated. I’m open to suggestions 😀 I grew up in London, but love the countryside and always hoped to move there one day.
Well there you go….Hope I wasn’t too boring.
My questions for you ladies are:
- What is your favourite item of clothing for either you or your child and why?
- If you could spend the day as any animal, which would you choose and why?
- What is your all time favourite movie?
- Describe what a perfect day for you would consist of.
- SNOG, MARRY, AVOID- Mr Tumble, Mr Maker, Mr Bloom?
- Tell us a quote/phrase that you try to live by
- You’ve suddenly remembered that you are hosting a dinner party TONIGHT. What do you cook?
- What would be your dream job and why?
- Embarrassing celebrity crush?
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter and why?
1. The rules.
- Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the badges on your blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate other bloggers and notify them.
- Create questions for your nominees.