I found this fantastic linky, started by B over at Twinderelmo’s blog this week and I am so glad that I did. I am forever making lists of things that need to be done, but this encourages us to think about the things that we WANT to do too. So here I go with my list for September. I will try my hardest to complete them all and will post some updates once they have been completed. Hopefully I won’t have too many to carry over into October :p
1. Go back to Penny’s swimming classes. These have fallen by the wayside over the summer, so I am determined to get back into the routine of going.
2. Make something out of paper mache. This might seem an odd one, but all will hopefully become clear once Penny’s birthday party rolls around next month 🙂
3. Plan and run a walk with Walking Mums. I haven’t done one for a while, so reconnecting with some of those lovely ladies, as well as meeting some new ones is a priority!
4. Take more photographs. As a photographer, you would assume I have my camera on hand all the time. I wish that were the case. This month I hope to change that.
5. Check out our local children’s centre. I have been putting this off since last year. 11 months procrastinating about it, I think it’s time to make a change.
6. Go to the library with Penny. This is also a big one for us. Penny LOVES books, so we are hoping to make it to a story telling session. Perhaps a good opportunity to invite a new mummy friend?
7. Write a meal plan for this month. We need to start eating healthier as a family.
I think that will do for now. I have a long list of things I need to do, but like the look of this little list for now 🙂
What are your plans for September?